Free Tips For Hiring Managed IT Service Providers in This Special Report
Not all computer consultants are created equal! The question is, which ones will solve your problems quickly and inexpensively and which ones will frustrate you with missed deadlines, poor excuses, and hidden costs.
If you are a small business owner looking to hire a computer consultant, DON’T sign any contract or spend a dime until you’ve read this exclusive business awareness guide that includes solid advice on how to avoid the traps and pitfalls of hiring the wrong consultant.
Read this guide and you’ll discover
- — The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- — 15 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- — 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- — Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- — 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- — Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- — The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Fill out the form below and you will be redirected to the download page to get your own copy of this vital report.
Important: Don’t worry about giving us your email address because we hate spam as much as you do. We will never rent, resell, or share your information with anyone, and you can leave our list at any time.