We are in the process of trying to find a special kind of sales representative to add to our team, do you think you are the right person for the job? Tell us about yourself in a cover letter and resume and apply here.
Here’s exactly what we’re looking for:
We feel like we are always on the hunt for three things to complement our marketing efforts, and those three things are silverback unicorns, quadruple rainbows, and the right sales representative to fit our needs. Obviously, we’re looking for the rainbows and unicorns to give shock and awe value to our marketing campaigns, but without the right sales representative there to pick up the jaws of potential customers as they drop off their faces after seeing the unicorns, the shock and awe just ends up being all for naught. We get leads on where to find cuddly unicorns and neon rainbows all the time, but no matter how long and hard we hunt, we never collect good leads to quality sales representatives. In fact, we’ve come to the conclusion good salespeople, like the ones we’re trying to find, are more rare than the unicorns and rainbows we love using to mesmerize potential clients. Are we just looking in the wrong spot, or is there really not such a thing as a good IT sales representative?
- Achieving assigned sales targets.
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market.
- Consulting with clients on needs and business objectives.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations and software demos.
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for products or services we have to offer.
- Resolving sales or delivery issues and recording them in customer accounts on CRM.
- Track in CRM all the sales opportunities and quotes.
- Keeping all CRM quotes up-to-date.
- Visit current clients, when in the area, to check up on them and ask how they are liking our services and if they need anything else.
- Follow up calls 3 weeks after a new client has been established, recorded in CRM to insure it is done.
- Superior business acumen and negotiation skills
- People skills
- IT knowledge
- Experience in the health-care industry
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel by car or plane
- Knowledgeable about computer networks and IT Solutions
- Knowledgeable about Health Information Technology and Electronic Health Records
- Comfortable speaking to crowds of 10 or more people
- Excited about using collaboration and teamwork to achieve goals
- Fearless when it comes to pitching new ideas and creating new campaigns
- Salary- Income based on sales. Paid hourly for the first three months during your training
- Travel-Rental car used for long distance travel
About CloudPoint Technology:
CloudPoint Technology is a managed IT services provider who specializes in the healthcare industry.