15 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant Should Be Able to Say ‘Yes’ To
Let’s face it; not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice, and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on their promises and (potentially) make thigns worse due to gross incompetence? Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download this FREE Report to Learn:
- The ‘dirty little secret’ of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support)
- 15 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about their computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about before even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant
- Why ‘cheap’ or ‘lowest price’ computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be. The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk- away from a computer support firm
CloudPoint Technology is a trusted Microsoft Godl Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support firm for small and medium businesses in the Charleston/Huntington area. We are a one-stop shop for all your IT, Internet, hardware, and software needs, including data backup, security solutions, help desk, cloud and mobile solutions, e-mail, Internet, phone and VoiP solutions and much, much more! Click here to learn more about us.
After this Assessment you’ll get answers to key questions such as:
Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms, and even sabotage from rogue employees? if you’re not getting weekly security patch updates from your current IT person, your IT systems are probably not truly secured.
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster? In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn this wasn’t happening. IT
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance?
Just fill out the form to the right and we’ll be in contact with you to schedule your assessment within one business day.
Don’t worry about giving us your e-mail address because we hate spam as much as you do. We will never rent, resell, or share your information with anyone, and you can leave our list at any time with one simple click.
Complete This Form To Get Instant Access:
Productivity is Up, Disconnects and Interruptions are Down
“Our server was continuously disconnecting and interrupting productivity. James and the CloudPoint staff reacted very quickly and had us back up and running in no time.” – Charlie Cremeans, Crane Edge
CloudPoint Techs are Friendly, Easy to Work With
“CloudPoint Technology has been extremely helpful with remote login. James has been readily accessible on many occasions. Very pleasant and easy to work with.” — Elizabeth K. Hensley, Family Health Associates