Give Those Tired Fingers a Rest From Typing and Handwriting With Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional Edition
Dragon Naturally Speaking has been a leading innovator in the world of speech recognition software for many years now, and as longtime users of the software can attest, it just keeps getting better with each new version that is released.
For example, in Dragon NaturallySpeaking Version 13, a Dragon Web extension has beenb added which gives users full text control in the most popular Internet browsers on the market today: Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
Dragon 13, just like the versions before it, also features new tools to improve the accuracy of the software as well. Aside from a search function being added to the Vocabulary Editor, Dragon now has a feature called Learn From Sent Email. This integrates Dragon with web-based email providers like Gmail and Yahoo, giving the software more user-written language to process and learn from to improve its accuracy when being used.
Everything you need to know about the latest edition of Dragon NaturallySpeaking can be found in this User Guide produced and distributed by Nuance.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional Edition has specifically made strides to be more flexible for adaptation into an array of professional fields.
Among the benefits for Dragon 13 Pro:
- Highly Configurable, Enterprise Ready
- Accessible for all employees
- 99% Accuracy right out of the box
- Enter text anywhere you can type
- Edit and format documents
- Command control your computer by voice
- Works with lots of applications – Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Firefox, Chrome, IE
- Take notes anywhere on Nuance-approved digital recorders, and easily transcribe them into a document later
- Import/Export custom word lists
- The more you use it, the better it gets
Take a look at Nuance’s Data Sheet for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional.