Have You Ever Asked Yourself How Some People Seem to Manage Their Medical Practice So Easily?
McKesson, who makes Medisoft®, one of the medical industry’s leading Practice Management Software products, took an early adoption approach when it comes to the roll out of ICD-10 medical billing coding. They’ve been working on updating their software since 2013. Medisoft effectively got a 2-year head start on the transition to the new coding which is set to become the new standard in October 2015.
We have been long-time fans of the way McKesson stays on top of new developments to make sure Medisoft is a rock-solid option for practice management software for small, independent physicians. That’s one of the primary reasons CloudPoint Technology became an independent reseller of Medisoft Practice Management Software.
- Dual diagnosis list lets you search for ICD-9 or ICD-10 codes.
- Customized carrier setting allows you to specify which code the carrier is using.
- A mapping tool helps you translate some ICD-9 codes to ICD-10.
Scheduling and Billing
- Lytec Mobile, a mobile application for the iPhone® or iPad®, lets you view your schedule and transmit charges using a phone or tablet.
- Customizable rules-based grids allow your practice to easily address different carrier filing requirements.
- Multiple ways to view the schedule helps expedite the scheduling of patient appointments.
- Pre-claim editing allows you to review your filings for errors on the front-end before you submit for payment.
- Verify and check for patient eligibility before a service is performed.
- Ability for biller to efficiently review payment information, flag changes and post individual payments and adjustments.
Contact us today to learn how Medisoft® can be implemented into your office, and satisfy your specific needs.